Advantages of accepting guest posts on your real estate blog
Are there any advantages for you as a publisher from hosting a guest post on your real estate blog? By accepting real estate guest posts you can benefit from the following advantages:
- A different voice, opinion or different view about real estate – It’s a good opportunity to present a different opinion about real estate or introduce something new to your readers that you cannot cover yourself.
- Free content for your blog – If it is a ‘good post’, then it’s free content for your blog.
- More time to work with clients – Publishing a guest post can free up some time to do other real estate tasks which will increase your ROI!
- More social media exposure – Normally the real estate guest author will promote his/her article on social media and essentially your website will get promoted as well. It’s a Win Win!
How to Find Real Estate Guest Blogging Opportunities
The first thing you will want to do is find real estate guest post opportunities. When looking for blogs to guest post, your main goal is to find real estate related websites. You are looking for real estate blogs that fit the following criteria:
- The content is focused on real estate or local area.
- The audience of the blog will be interested in real estate.
- The blog has engaged readership (posts have been shared socially and commented upon).
Google is a great place to start in the search for real estate guest posting opportunities. You can use any of the following keyword searches to find blogs that accept guest posts.
- real estate “submit a guest post”
- real estate “guest post”
- real estate “guest post by”
- real estate “accepting guest posts”
- real estate “guest post guidelines”
These real estate searches should lead you to a blog’s guest post guidelines page, guest post submission page, or actual guest posts by other real estate bloggers.